Since 2011, Baseball Rebellion has provided industry-leading hitting and pitching instruction with an unprecedented level of improvement from our athletes. Our movement-based training and commitment to providing our clients with state-of-the-art technology has led to the development of hundreds of travel ball all-stars, dozens of scholarship-level college athletes, and 25 MLB draft picks. Train where your improvement is proven day in and day out.
Check into the Great Clips salon nearest you and support a company that supports the CNCMSBL.
- Lynnwood Collections – 6300 Creedmoor Rd, Suite 174 in Raleigh (Next to Kroger)
- Shoppes at Kildaire – 165 SE Cary Parkway, Suite 165 in Cary (near Trader Joes)
- Centrum Plaza – 2342 Walnut St in Cary (Next to BJs & Kohl’s)
- Spring Lane Galleria – 812 Spring Lane in Sanford, NC (next to Lowes)
- Shops at Cameron Place – 3060 S Horner Blvd in Sanford (Across from Hobby Lobby)
Great Clips, Inc. was established in 1982 in Minneapolis. Today, Great Clips has 4,200 salons throughout the United States and Canada, making it the world’s largest salon brand. Great Clips is 100 percent franchised, and salons are owned locally by more than 1,200 franchisees across North America. Great Clips franchisees employ nearly 40,000 stylists who receive ongoing training to learn the Great Clips customer care system and advanced technical skills.
As a walk-in salon, Great Clips provides value-priced, high-quality haircare for men, women and children. No appointments are needed, and salons are open nights and weekends. Getting a great haircut is more convenient than ever with Great Clips’ Online Check-In and Clip Notes®. To check-in online, visit GreatClips.com or download the app for Android and iPhone. For more information about Great Clips, Inc. or to find a location near you, visit GreatClips.com.